What is WordPress?
WordPress is a free open-source web publishing system. It is a free and an easy tool to create websites and personal blogs. It is the most popular website management and blogging system in use on the web. Somewhere between 17-20% websites around the world are powered by WordPress.
Requirements: PHP, MySQL and HTTPS support on the host server.
Steps to install WordPress on FTP server:
1. Download the latest version of WordPress from WordPress.org
2. Upload those files to your web server, using FTP
3. Create a MySQL database and user for WordPress through your host manager
4. Configure WordPress to connect to the newly-created database
5. Complete the installation and setup your new website!
There a numerous Tutorials on building a WordPress site. If you would like a professional WordPress website designed, please contact us on 1800 438 638.